- Well. I managed to get some sleep. 4 hours.
no sleep < 4 hours < enough
- I made it to the hospital in time for my appointment.
- Was asked in the waiting room (whilst knitting my second sock) about the magic-loop technique that I was using.
- I went in to see my neuro on time (she was either not running late or had had a cancellation).
- There was lots of useful talk. Maybe another friends-locked (non-public) entry about the more gory details, later on.
- She reads my LJ and knew about me knitting! YAY! ;-p
- Apparently the codeine in co-codamol might be making my IBS/constipation worse, which I knew. What I did not know was that it might be making my RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) worse as well. I had three vials of blood drawn to test for iron and thyroid weirdness that might be causing the RLS.
- We looked up my MS diagnosis date in my file. I knew it was Sept 1998 but not what date. It was 10th Sept 1998. I have still not decided whether to celebrate / mark / ignore / drown the ten year anniversary of that, this September.
- We talked about my double vision but I do not remember whether a solution was suggested (other than closing one eye whilst knitting!).
- I went into Chichester, bought a 4mm circular needle, and some small point protectors in C&H and a couple of battery operated pushbutton lights in Lakeland. I also bought cream 'cheese' and honey puffed rice in Holland & Barratt. I had a fruit juice frappachino-a-like (I forget what they call them) in Starbucks.
- Drove to the Little Chef in Fontwell and had a 'breakfast' for brunch. Had planned to drive into Arundel to reconnoiter before tomorrow night (Clack & Yak) but the car had developed a lawnmower-like knocking noise and so I just came home.
- Iz ded nau.
- I should go to bed so that I am awake for counselling and Clack & Yak. I seem to be knitting, though... ;-p
Thu, 05:24: RT @ mcglk: I'm ridiculously excited about a reboot of B5. Normally, I wouldn't be. I mean, . . . well, as @ straczynski said: too…
Sun, 20:00: LOL! https://t.co/0KdX0y0KdQ
Sat, 14:10: .@ YodelOnline I just got a text saying that my parcel was left in my safe place and there is a card through my door. There is no…