- Decision made: Not much food in house so decide to walk to village/Budgens. Need to go to library, anyway. Not currently raining at least... 1
- 14:01 Walking into village. Sudden random memory. PE teachers' names. Whitehead and Spiers. 2
- 14:40 Paid in xmas cheques. Been to Library. Stopped for baked potato. Need to buy battery 3 after. Yarn tale to follow!
- 14:43 Was going to buy one ball of yarn at post office. For same price got loads in charity shop including cotton sock yarn! I call that a result! 4
- 15:01 Oops! Only just remembered to turn on twitter notifications to SMS! 5
1 This one was sent from my mac before I left and so did make it onto twitter.
2 I walked past someone who looked like Mrs Spiers did in those days.
3 New 9v battery for my radio alarm clock.
4 LOADS of yarn! LOADS of cotton 4ply yarn in purple/lilac!
5 ...not that turning notifications on by sending 'ON' to the wrong SMS number worked...
I spent some time in Burfields (where I bought my yummy baked potato and fruit smoothie) knitting my sock while letting lunch/brunch settle and enquired there and in the library if there is a knitting group that meets in the village - there does not seem to be.
Now I am knackered and have a headache.