Thank you for your interest in Crocs!
For removing the liners:
1. Flip the heel portion of the liner to relieve pressure.
2. Place your thumb firmly on the exterior surface of the rivet and carefully peel the liner back, away from the rivet.
3. Repeat on the other side.
For replacing the liners:
1. Place on hand and tuck into the shoe, ensuring the liner toe reaches the toe of the shoe.
2. Thread the exterior surface of the rivet through slot in liner on each side of the shoe.
3. Pull heel portion of liner over the heel of the shoe
4. Test to see if the liner stays in place after assembly.
I hope to have informed you sufficiently.
Crocs Europe B.V.
2544 EZ DEN HAAG
T: +31 (0)70 3030441
F: +31 (0)70 3291029
1 Why do they always do that? My email address is naTalie at naTalieford dot com and that is what you sent the email to!! Hint - that is how I spell my name! What makes you think I spell my name NaTHalie?!?!
At least I have a coherent reply. I just have to see if I am brave enough to try it now!