Send off four web enquiries about removals and storage for the living room redecoration. Take cats to the vet for their annual booster injections/shots - 14:35 appointment. Eat breakfast, taken meds, washed myself, dressed, etc.
- Collect meds (filled repeat prescription) from pharmacy. deferred - waiting for new PPC card
- Find my pedometer that seems to have gone missing. still missing
- Make a new list of xmas gifts / people. still in my head
- Apply for an (a specific) online job. started
We also did a few unscheduled things:
- Grocery shopping in Sainsbury's - especially wfcf1 foods for xmas.
- Grocery shopping in Tesco.
- Bought hard-backed C4 envelopes.
- Had lunch at Subway.
- Got a new bedside lamp for hubs after visiting a LOT of shops and walking quite a bit.
1 wfcf = wheat-free and casein-free. I do not seem to have a problem with lactose in dairy but more the casein in dairy - I cannot eat anything made with *any* mammal's milk, not just cows and that is another indication that it is casein and not lactose that I have an intolerance to (lactose is not found in sheep's, goat's or other mammal's milk).