I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments. What is it?
1. Produce: Bananas. So versatile.
2. Bakery: Gluten-free and dairy-free pitta. Settles my stomach.
3. Meat: Chicken breast. My fave meat and easy to cook on the George Foreman.
4. Frozen: Dairy-free yogurt or a non-citrus sorbet. Unless we need frozen mince.
5. Dry goods: Raisins in medium sized individual servings (to stop me eating a pound in one sitting!).
Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
Other than what I am wearing, a change of panties, a change of t-shirt and an extra sweater/fleece.
If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
Not being one to converse much during the day (I am usually alone at home with only the cats to talk to), this is a hard one! Hmmm...
"I feel ¢®@þ." I often do.
"Awwww cutie!" Either or both cats, sleeping, will often trigger this response.
"Squeek!" Smudge has a squeaky miaou and we converse a lot.
"It is not time yet!" Pixel asks for food LOUDLY whenever he is awake - especially if it is dark or gloomy!
"So, how ya doin'?" Asking hubby how he is feeling and how his day went come evening time.
So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
Reading LJ, reading my RSS/Atom feeds in google reader and reading email. Yeah - I am a saddo.
Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
Play some WoW. Go out for a walk with the camera if I am up to that. Take a nap. Go for a drive if the car is available. Eat breakfast and drink Moroccan Mint green tea - I rarely wake up before 11 am. ;-p
We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
Snow leopards (well, all of the feline family), Meercats, Red Pandas.
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
CSI (any), Heroes, NCIS, Numb3rs.
You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
Well, as long as the cone is non-wheat and non-dairy (otherwise I will need a tub), anything dairy-free but especially chocolate, peanut, or caramel.
Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
A moo card of Pixel taken by neilf, my "I have Multiple Sclerosis" card from the UK MS Society and my prescription prepay certificate/card.
You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
Assuming that I also have a sudden cure and loads of health, I would opt for one of proofreading or copyediting, photography, computer training and infants (ages 4-7) teaching.
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Don't listen to your 6th form career's tutor because you *can* do a maths degree and become a maths teacher with the A-levels you are doing.
2. Then again, don't take so many science subjects and maybe not music, either - take art and other crafts subjects as well.
3. Ignore the bullies and try not to care what they say - in six years you will be earning three times what they do (if they are even working) and they will have three kids each! (No offense to readers with kids - this refers to one specific girl that made my life at school a living hell.
4. Keep reading, doing sport, learning and living life to the full while you can. You may not be able to keep doing it as long as you might assume.