- Wed, 13:47: RT @GetWooly: This is your brain on knitting http://t.co/rafeviVUwO
- Wed, 13:52: @getwooly … except my brain *can* multitask and understand two conversations at once - as long as I am knitting at the time.
- Wed, 16:10: RT @RealFPSOfficial: Search deep within yourself. It won't matter. The transmitter is perfectly hidden and invisible to ordinary perception.
- Wed, 16:12: RT @SirPatStew: Bum! #gogodididonyc @TwoPlaysInRep 7 shows left! http://t.co/Pqao17Ilm8
- Wed, 16:13: RT @TlfTravelAlerts: Delays on the Circle line due to an 'inconceivable' signal failure at Paddington. We do not think that word means what…
- Wed, 16:18: RT @autismfather: I don't fight for #autism awareness, I fight for autistic acceptance. #StopBullying�#AwarenessIsNotEnough </
This article / letter answer is amazing, relevant and has been clipped to my Evernote "Family" notebook. In full. For future reference. I am also…
Oh CaptainAwkward, you say it better than I can, yet again. This is also pertinent to the UCSB shooting that I wrote about in passing the other day.…
[links] I really love CaptainAwkward. This blog has helped me grow up a lot and take charge of my re
#419: My friend’s jokes are The Worst. Also, why do we talk about ending friendships forever so much on this blog? « CaptainAwkward.com