- Sun, 22:27: RT @RealFPSOfficial: Due to an unscheduled paradox, the future is now. The past has been rescheduled. The present is a lie.
- Sun, 22:28: RT @RealFPSOfficial: I have been informed that using #hashtags more often will make me seem more like an autonomous human organism. #covers…
- Sun, 22:29: RT @RealFPSOfficial: Please follow! I follow back. Though not on Twitter. Follow me and open port 11731 on your firewall.
- Sun, 22:31: RT @RealFPSOfficial: Looking to spice things up in the bedroom? If so then I have been misinformed as to the purpose of the bedroom and/or …
- Sun, 22:32: RT @RealFPSOfficial: A thought for today: if the first two rails aren't electrified, the balance of probability suggests the third is also …
- Sun, 22:34: RT @RealFPSOfficial: I am pleased to note that we finally got the length of the days and the nights synced up. Well done humanity. Things w…
- Sun, 22:34: RT @RealFPSOfficial: So this is the internet. I thought it would be taller.
March 24th, 2014
I use the LJ notification emails to remind me to make these posts and so I apologise if I miss anyone's birthday - I likely did not get that email for whatever LJReason or you may not have your birthday on your LJ userinfo page. Also, two or more of the LJs might belong to the same RL person.
Finished the second prototype and taken the photos, finally. Just need to write up the pattern at some point.
Sun 16 Mar, 2014:
I have finished the latest prototype but I want to try to make another one with increases and decreases making the rounded corners rather than sewing the square corners across diagonally with the cover inside out. I would also like to make the back of the cover stocking stitch (stockinette) but that will warrant some decreases after the initial cast-on and that might look weird. Another idea is knitting from the top down but then I am not sure how to perform the increases from neck to body.
Fri 7 mar, 2014:
I am designing/unventing this pattern as I go along. I initially made this with stocking stitch and had it completed (no photos because I frogged it) and am now making a ribbed/cabled version which, if it works, I will write up.