( Collapse )
- Tue, 17:35: The breeze through my open window smells of Autumn. There are seagulls on the roof opposite despite being 50 miles inland. The seasons turn.
- Tue, 17:36: RT @Quotes4Writers: "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." Albert Einstein http://t.co/2LFV5dDc
- Tue, 17:37: RT @Queen_UK: Dear The Government, do any of you know what you're doing? Regards, The Queen.
- Tue, 17:38: RT @MSRC: Would you like to win a shiny new Kia Picanto in aid of @MSRC? You can for just �2! Buy online now at http://t.co/cFNSu7PY
- Tue, 17:38: @postsecret: A fascinating TED talk "Strange Answers to the Psychopath Test" (video) http://t.co/moYkTg3h
- Tue, 17:39: RT @MSRC: When people ask you how it feels to have MS give them this http://t.co/uMM09WG4 #multiplesclerosis #MS #neurology #msnews #health
- Tue, 22:05: AI CAN HAZ A FLOR AN A CARPIT!! - RT @neilcford: Pixel, flaked out on the floor. http://t.co/WhavMbwt
- Tue, 22:05: RT @wheresbenefit: 'Seven medals but now Tories want my benefits' | 1Sep12 | Socialist Worker http://t.co/g7smCfWc via @socialistworker
- Wed, 09:25: RT @neilhimself: Sometimes I wish that just solving the plot problems was enough. And then elves would go and do all the actual work mov ...
- Wed, 09:50: RT @wheresbenefit: 'Atos forced me to crawl on floor in tears'|1Sep12|Socialist Worker http://t.co/5ZzL1DRi via @socialistworker