- Thu, 18:21: "YouTube - THE DIGITAL STORY OF THE NATIVITY" http://j.mp/h3jSsA If then was now…
- Thu, 19:01: "Trilobite Cookies" http://j.mp/f97JU6 These look yummy! Also, fossilised!
- Thu, 19:50: Smudge is off her food. She is also in hiding (not that that is hard in here) and I can't find her.
- Fri, 02:49: "Dr Watson: a regular reader of the British Medical Journal -- Philpot 341 -- bmj.com" http://j.mp/eqRKzW Wow!
- Fri, 02:51: "xkcd: Sickness" http://j.mp/eNacwr Yes, indeed they do!
- Fri, 02:53: "“Sick Humor” You know you’re a Spoonie when….. | But You Dont Look Sick?" http://j.mp/grao4Y Ah, so true. So true. Also pretty hilarious!
- Fri, 03:16: "YouTube - I am a Spoonie! The Spoon Theory by Christine Miserandino" http://j.mp/icb9Do Christine is amazing. Those tattoos are tempting…
- Fri, 03:45: "YouTube - Ciao Stacy -she passed away some time Thursday morning in her sleep of Dermatomyositis" http://j.mp/hGYbFR So sad. I have ...1/2
- Fri, 03:45: ...only just come across her videos and find out she died in May. Such a loss. ...2/2
- Fri, 03:52: "You know you’re a Spoonie when… you get out of bed, get dressed, and realize you need a nap." http://j.mp/grao4Y Oh yes. This is so ...1/2
This is cropping up on a lot of my LJFriendsList and so I thought I'd have a go. I may not do all ten days and I may not do it every day. Let's see how it goes:
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.
- I wish I had written down all of the stories that you told me about your life before I forgot them all. It would have made a great memoir to share with all of our other relatives.
- You were an amazing woman, led a long and wonderful life and are truly missed by us all.
- I miss walking in the woods with you Strider. I don't miss your racism but do understand that it derived from living in what was then Rhodesia and that your sexism and misogyny derived from the generation that you belonged to.
- You are amazing and do so much for us. I love you completely, even if I don't always remember to show that.
- Yes, I have many things that I do not like about who you are, who you were, what you do/say and what you did/said but I do still love you, even if I cannot always find the energy to spend time with you, biting my tongue so as not to start arguments. I just do not have the spoons to waste on arguments.
- You are perfect for him and I am truly glad that you have found each other. You make him so happy.
- I thank gourd every day that you are there, despite not being closer in miles. I remember how we used to fight and am so glad that we are closer these days.
- I am so sorry that my over-emotional over-reaction has sullied our relationship. I love and respect you completely and regret that that ever happened.
- Thank you for being there for her despite knowing what she is like and despite being older than, and so maybe more infirm than her. She may complain about you sometimes but I know that she loves you really. It is, as you know, just her way; criticism and judgement.
- You are my furkids and you give so much unconditional love, despite being feline and not canine. I wish that you could live longer so that I would never have to lose you. I dread that day for you both.
Do you prefer telling people what gifts you want to receive or being surprised?
I don't mind being surprised (and often actually love it) but being surprised by something that I will never use when I could have been given something on my wishlist is just plain frustrating - mainly because I feel that the givers' money could have been used better. ;-p