( Collapse )
How would you describe your life so far in a six-word sentence? How often would your 'life sentence' change?
How would you describe your life in a six-word sentence? How often would your sentence change?
Huh. This one is tricky. Something like:
"Random, predictable, unexpected, satisfying and disappointing."
"Adequately interesting but usually inadequately healthy."
Due to the nature of my life, any "life sentence" would probably change minute by minute, hour by hour and day by day, just like my health. I think I need to think/write more about this.
Others' answers to this 'Writer's Block' that I like and can identify with:
• "...Don't talk to me about life..."
• "Surprised I made it this far."
• "I Kinda wish life was different."
• "Slip, fall, get up, go on."
• "Eccentricity is a form of Simplicity"
• "Must suffer in order to learn."
• "Life is a work in progress."
• "So much to do,so little time…"
• "I loved. I lost. I learned"