1. If you’ve ever tried drugs or alcohol, what was your reason for first trying them?
- I have tried cannabis and alcohol. The former is a really useful medicine and should not be a class B drug in the UK. The latter makes many people angry and aggressive and so should not, in my opinion, be a "legal" drug. Also there should, in my opinion, be a zero tolerance law with respect to alcohol and driving.
2. Do you think you could ever have an abortion if you unexpectedly turned up pregnant right this second?
- If I were pregnant, I wouldn't want to be (I am not medically up to raising children or being responsible for even myself, at times), so I'd abort.
3. If you were far from home and needed to sleep for the night, would you choose to rent a crappy motel room for $60 or sleep in your car for free?
- I think I would have to find a cheap hotel, B&B or friends' sofa because I do not drive and so would not have access to a car.
4. Is there a colour shirt you’d NEVER wear?
- Pink. I really dislike pink and the girly connotations of that colour in our society. That said I have become happier and more able to knit using pink yarn (I used to feel allergic to it) since gaining a niece by blood.
5. Is there a situation where you caved into peer pressure and regretted it?
- I have a number of regrets but none of them are due to peer pressure. I have always either been an outlier with an attendant lack of peers or could not care less about what peers I had and their pressure.
6. What is your favourite video game console?
- I still miss the Sega Megadrive. I used to love Dragon's Revenge.
7. Do you like vanilla candles?
- I prefer strawberry or "Christmas" scented candles to vanilla but do not hate vanilla.
8. Have you ever been in a relationship that was going great, and then suddenly something weird happened and you just KNEW it was going to be over soon?
- I am sure that we all have at one time or another.
9. Would you ever bleach your hair platinum blonde?
- I have never dyed my hair other than a temporary rinse that made my hair more red/chestnut than its usual brown. I have always wanted green or purple hair, though, and would love to dye my hair with some concoction that made my hair look like the black/green/blue/purple of a Magpie's wings.
10. What are your plans for tomorrow?
- No plans. Sleep. Be awake at some point. Eat. The usual.
11. What did you have for breakfast?
- I have not had breakfast yet.
12. Have you had sex in 2013 yet?
- Mind your own business.
13. Who last slept in your bed besides you?
- The cats before we had to have them both put down (at different times).
14. What time did you wake up today?
- natdaylog tells me that the most recent time I woke up was at about 01:55.
15. How long until your next birthday?
- Almost 10 months.
16. What was the last movie you watched?
- I cannot remember, I am afraid.
17. If you could see any musician live, front row, who would you choose?
- Jethro Tull. Again.
18. When did you last consume something that had peanut butter?
- A few days or weeks ago. No idea. Memory? What is that? I forget.
19. What’s the last song you heard?
- Likely something on a TV advert but I have no idea what. I have just watched the latest episode of "Under The Dome" on Demand5.
20. When you say you love someone, do you mean it?
- Of course I do. Do you lie?!
21. Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
- Usually. I sleep when sleepy and get up when awake. Thos means I have no regular sleep pattern. I only alter this when I actually have some kind of appointment to keep.
22. Do you still talk to any of your ex’s?
- One or two. Not that I really speak to anyone these days. Heh.
23. As of this minute, what is going through your mind?
- This questionnaire is bringing home to me that I could be lonely if I was to care about these things.
24. Where’s the last place you went?
- Down to the kitchen and back up here..
25. Have you held hands with anyone lately?
- What memory?
26. Has anyone let you down recently?
- Again, what memory?
27. Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
- I expect it would if I noticed it.
28. Whats the next movie you want to see in the cinema?
- None. We buy DVDs when they are reduced. If we HAVE to see something NOW then we will still wait for the DVD. Not that we can afford DVDs at the moment.
29. Do you have more than $50 in your room?
- Does anyone have cash that much these days unless they are buying drugs?
30. Are both of your blood parents still in your life?
- Yes, both, for some value of "in my life" that is roughly equal to "I see them roughly once a year and separately".
31. Were you tired when you woke up this morning?
- No otherwise I would have gone back to sleep.
32. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
- I have no idea if there is anyone in the world that would care enough to do this.
33. When was the last time you went apple picking?
- In my early teens with my mum and brother.
34. Do you sometimes wake up in the morning, lay in bed and think about life?
- When I used to try to sleep at night and go to work during daylight I would rarely manage to sleep and so would lie awake and think.
35. Are you happy winter is coming soon?
- I prefer a cool sunny day.
36. Do you have drama in your life?
- I try to avoid drama because stress makes me ill for more than one reason. That said, I do seem to be a drama-magnet…