- Пт, 22:50: .@twibbon, @postsecret & @Fayanora thanks for bringing me my top news http://t.co/2IizISHO
- Пт, 23:03: Funkay! RT @nf_links: RT @neilcford: 21g, USB powered, dual core Android computer on a stick! http://t.co/rHclGWyR
- Пт, 23:04: RT @wheresbenefit: Care about Children in Need? "70,000…families with disabled children…hit by benefit cuts" (14/9/11) http://t.co/hAUT6eFy
- Пт, 23:09: RT @nf_links: http://t.co/FxHQnWn7 "Top 10 Tablets ti buy (or avoid) Now: Asus Transformer.” WANTS lol
- Сб, 07:16: RT @nf_links: http://t.co/uw6XKTpm "GPs should 'not sign off long-term sick'" "…enable…people…long-term sick…to work…" They mean FORCE.
"Also, reassuringly, the vast majority of people who were assisted to die were receiving specialist end-of-life care - assisted dying and palliative…
I do wish, however, that the new UK law, when it finally comes in (I refuse to say "if"), would cater for people with a chronic and progressive…
https://youtu.be/pW_aOoOCB-k Via an email.