- Thu, 15:40: RT @MSTrust: We'd love to hear from anyone (in UK) who is interested in joining our MS Focus groups contact email@example.com for more info
- Thu, 15:42: RT @MSTrust: @merton1: Now I have plenty of reading thanks to @MSTrust for sending me plenty of info
- Thu, 15:45: RT @MSRC: Xmas shopping online today Check out @giveasyoulive & raise money for @MSRC for FREE while you shop http://t.co/8KRjY9Ib #mult ...
- Thu, 15:45: RT @matociquala: RT @antonstrout: Anyone who can click a mouse can e-pub. Think about that. Really think about that.
- Thu, 15:46: RT @sbisson: So today is the penultimate date this century that could be mistaken for a binary number. Tomorrow is the last. #geekaversaries
- Thu, 15:49: RT @MSHealthCentral: What's in Your Relapse Survival Kit?: Are you feeling more tired … with MS symptoms acting up …? http://t.co/WePOpbIE
- Fri, 01:15: My top news stories: http://t.co/Lr7bzIhX thanks @sbisson, @cracked & @GeorgeTakei
Tue, 21:32: I have signed the petition calling on Boris Johnson's government to rejoin the Erasmus+ eTwinning program, so our children are not…
Fri, 21:27: I've signed the petition calling on @ sciencemuseum to drop oil and gas giant @ Shell as a sponsor for their flagship #climate…
Wed, 11:09: NHS workers in Scotland will get a 4% pay rise. I've just signed the petition demanding @ MattHancock and @ RishiSunak give #NHS…