- Fri, 12:26: RT @mssocietyuk: Interesting podcast from @guardian on disability benefit cuts: http://t.co/0S3YZsyy #hardesthit
- Fri, 12:26: RT @nf_links: http://t.co/cIcdt56R "Monsters of the dead - Rebecca Danger" #knitting Shaun and Ed as knitted soft toys!
- Fri, 18:50: RT @indiaknight: How to ruin someone's life for no good reason: bit.ly/oBspEe #talktoteens So nasty and daily-mail-tabloid-like.
- Fri, 18:53: RT @JulieHowellPR: Adam Ant, still *so* smart and *so* handsome. http://t.co/ZEq1P6r3 'musicians "have to bring home the bacon"'
- Fri, 18:56: RT @barculator: Libraries are under threat across the UK. 100,000 signatures needed to trigger Parliamentary debate. … http://t.co/yLUhyAoa
- Fri, 19:16: RT @nf_links: http://t.co/ddlSpVha So sad. Add your thoughts/comments! RT, please! Stop this happening, please!
- Fri, 23:27: RT @nf_links: http://t.co/jWWsfmym 6'8" and yet she wore 2" heels to meet the (much shorter) Queen?! Yes, she does play women's basketball.
- Fri, 23:51: Thanks to @Fayanora, @txcheesehead & @rainydaygoods for curating my social summary! http://t.co/32ojvUDQ
- Sat, 10:59: RT @Queen_UK: One's only been away for a few days and Alex Salmond is calling for Scottish independence. Pack it in moonbeam. Regards, Q ...
This knit up really fast! Originally published at Natalie Ford Knits. You can comment here or there.
Originally published at Natalie Ford Knits. You can comment here or there.
I forgot to photograph the second one before I mailed it. Originally published at Natalie Ford Knits. You can comment here or there.