- Mon, 15:37: What I'd REALLY like for my birthday is Knit Visualizer or the $185 in my PayPal to buy it. http://t.co/wR3yDe9
- Mon, 15:38: I am managing with the Knit Visualizer Demo but entering the whole chart every time (cannot save) and then screen-capturing is getting OLD.
- Mon, 17:17: RT @seananmcguire: I. Hate. EVERYTHING. Seriously, the next person who tries to make me feel guilty about not having free time is gettin ...
- Mon, 21:20: @seananmcguire Anyone who tries to make you feel guilty for not having free time does not get to read the next book! *hug*
- Mon, 21:22: A cat? RT @marypcbuk: wait, what? is this turning into a three-bag French farce? what's in the bag found in the bin? http://t.co/lrkvjdO
- Tue, 02:42: LawClanger: Dropbox Terms of Service not actually that evil http://t.co/jQIbGTD Had a feeling that would be the case if lawyer looked at it.
Thu, 05:24: RT @ mcglk: I'm ridiculously excited about a reboot of B5. Normally, I wouldn't be. I mean, . . . well, as @ straczynski said: too…
Sun, 20:00: LOL! https://t.co/0KdX0y0KdQ
Sat, 14:10: .@ YodelOnline I just got a text saying that my parcel was left in my safe place and there is a card through my door. There is no…