- Sat, 15:37: RT @iaminigomontoya: "I know something you don't know -- I am not left-handed.” You do seem to be an auto-reply bot though…
- Sat, 15:42: It seems that my iPhone will now not charge/boot even with the battery-pack. Anyone got an iPhone 3G/3Gs they no longer need? #deadphone
- Sat, 15:44: RT @natdaylog: I was typing a tweet on my iPhone when it finally went tits-up. :( I was typing: "I seem to be #wakingup after an eight h ...
- Sat, 16:33: RT @iaminigomontoya: @natalief Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
- Sat, 16:33: RT @iaminigomontoya: @natalief I know something you don't know -- I am not left-handed.
- Sat, 16:33: RT @iaminigomontoya: @natalief You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
- Sat, 16:34: RT @natdaylog "Hubby's magic fingers resurrected my iPhone."
- Sat, 23:49: "EVE OF DESTRUCTION • by Annie Tupek | Every Day Fiction" http://t.co/aNJCXD8 I enjoyed this story. Science fiction in the old-style.
- Sun, 02:19: "Surviving the World - Lesson 1117 - Destroying Marriage" http://t.co/1WATLm6 Four things that can destroy marriage and one that can't.
This one goes double if the person represented by the red blob is using a walking stick, walker, wheelchair or any other visible disability aid:…
Why are a quarter of disabled people lonely? - BBC News I am relatively lucky because I prefer solitude and rarely get lonely.
I quite suddenly realised that I was watching a film that glorified domestic abuse. Fifty Shades of Grey review by Rosie Waterland Just one more…