- Mon, 16:20: RT @createstuff: Today is Einstein day. We think you're all creative geniuses, what is your specialty?
- Mon, 16:25: RT @nubenu: @FionaJMackenzie R.I.P. A wonderful lady who I will greatly miss. Fish and chips, chocolate and wine in her honour is in order
- Mon, 19:48: How to disable the creepy "Facial Recognition on Facebook" with reference links, by fitfool@LJ fitfool.livejournal.com/279230.html Done!
- Mon, 23:45: Unbearably hot_ more than #toohot would denote. Melting and awake. - by Natalie S Ford. #haiku #twiku #writing #30daysofcreativity
- Tue, 00:00: The symptoms I dread the most are the ones that I encounter the most. - by natalie S Ford. #haiku #twiku #writing #30daysofcreativity
- Tue, 01:58: A moofable feast. - "Forced sex" versus "rape" http://t.co/RRM5OKD /agree
- Tue, 04:29: Turning the heels on my toe-up 2-at-a-time Happy Pisces Catnip Socks http://t.co/4zciEay #30daysofcreativity #knitting
- Tue, 04:33: RT @danteshepherd: Kept the phone sealed in a bag of rice for 48 hours. Rice sucked up all the moisture. Phone works again. Victory f ...
Originally posted by natdaylog at 0045 In bed feeling queasy. Listened to a bedtime story - the introduction and chapter one of the…
Originally posted by natdaylog at 1706 Finally able to get out of bed after talking myself Finally able to get out of bed after talking…
Originally posted by natdaylog at 19:30 Home from a hot tiring day at Granny's cremation …at the Eastbourne Crematorium and…