- Thu, 22:40: #1883: The Drapery Falls http://t.co/WX5OCmp I love the punchline in this Questionable Content episode and the text underneath!
- Thu, 23:57: Max teh Kitteh’s Incredible Survival Story http://t.co/tiFZZS3 …images in the video above might be slightly disturbing for some Cheezfrends.
- Thu, 23:57: My thoughts are with Max and hiz hoominz!
- Fri, 00:07: Technological Warfare | PassiveAggressiveNotes.com http://t.co/W8Yuwg7 Suggestion: Chill out maaaan.
- Fri, 00:09: Looking For Group comic #452 http://t.co/lPdaJ5z Reminds me of, "But trust me on the sunscreen." ;-p
- Fri, 00:17: “@KarenOVasquez: You don't have to have Lupus to be a #Spoonie.” Indeed! I am a #spoonie and have Multiple Sclerosis. It is the fatigue.
- Fri, 00:45: Indeed, anyone with any diagnosis of a condition with chronic fatigue symptoms can consider themselves a #spoonie
- Fri, 00:46: … but not everyone who just feels a bit more tired than usual, IMO. #spoonie
My photo, taken on my iPhone. Creative commons attribution, non-commercial, share-alike. Apparently it is a brimstone moth. Just went down to…
Originally posted by antarctic_sue at 28 december seals, seals everywhere.
Today's photo is from Sunday, September 26th, 2004 at 5:27am.