- Sun, 11:44: "ibiblio: 404 Page not found" http://t.co/mYL6qD4 The best 404 page ever!
- Sun, 12:52: I keep hearing traction engines trundling by and steam engine whistles tooting. I guess it might be carnival day here?
- Sun, 12:54: I got Ogham on the "The Which Ancient Language Are You" Test at OkCupid. http://t.co/dwflKf2 via @OkCupid Fair enough, I guess.
- Sun, 19:05: xkcd: 28-Hour Day http://t.co/7kbt5mK Intriguing idea. I wonder how hard it would be to work it into a normal week/day.
- Mon, 00:24: "Why people get offended by other people being offended" 'Pansies, in every sense of the word' http://t.co/rc6OJvW Interesting post.
My comment there: "I agree with you that the large case might be more useful but if I win this case it will be hugely useful to carry a selection…
But this day, this moment that I'm showing you, she's talking to me about death; what death means to her and how much she looks forward to it.…