Yes. Married to N since April 9th 1999.
2) What was your dream growing up?
To be a Maths teacher at 6th form level (A levels) or to teach infants.
3) What talent do you wish you had?
More talent for writing and enough health/spoons to carry it through.
4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Dr Pepper or Pepsi. Nothing with alcohol (would react with the meds I am on) and nothing with artificial sweeteners.
5) Favourite vegetable?
Almost any of them except Chilli. I have never tried Okra (and it seems 'ew').
6) What was the last book you read?
Lex Trent Versus the Gods by Alex Bell.
7) What zodiac sign are you?
8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
9) Worst Habit?
Eating/chewing the nail walls of my fingers.
10) If you saw me walking down the street, would you offer me a ride?
If I recognised you and you needed a lift, of course! (to the OP who I saw posted this questionnaire)
11) What is your favourite sport?
To do, myself, these days, walking and occasionally swimming. I used to coach and compete in trampolining before the MonSter decided that it would eat my vertical hold. I like to watch Rugby Football Union.
12) Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude?
These days, pretty placid with neither -imism holding sway but, usually I used to err on the side of pessimism - that way I would only get good surprises. Sadly, these days, my calm, placid oblivion means that most surprises and changes are stressful and panicking.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Well, I have never met you but, as most elevators (we call them 'lifts' in the UK) have cameras and I have mild claustrophobia (likely a panic reaction to being out of control of a situation) I would sit in a corner and try to distract myself by playing games on my iPhone and/or chatting to you. (to the OP who I saw posted this questionnaire)
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Each new unexpected (to me, most things are unexpected, sadly, the MonSter has stolen my forward-thinking) and less than ideal change to our living situation. Another 'not being in control' panic, I guess.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
Hmm. Hard to think of something that people would not know about me, my life being an open book and all that. *ponders* I guess that some of you may not know that I am still trying to work out, at the age of 43, what I want to be 'when I grow up'.
16) Do you have any pets?
Two cats, Pixel and Smudge.
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
I would love to meet you! You sound so interesting from your LJ and your posts in that community where we met! Would you bring the whole family? ;-p (to the OP who I saw posted this questionnaire)
18) What was your first impression of me?
Confident, caring and supportive. (to the OP who I saw posted this questionnaire)
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
No opinion really. They can be either, depending on the background music, costuming, acting and direction.
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
Oh gawd. Nothing springs to mind these days whereas there was always things I wanted to change about myself when I was younger. One thing I would jump at the chance to change is my cup-size. My boobs are so heavy that they give me back/shoulder ache. I would not miss them if I had them removed/reduced, but I think N might.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
I can be (and have been) both at different times with different people.
22) What colour eyes do you have?
Blue although they have got paler and more grey as time has gone by.
23) Ever been arrested?
24) White or red wine?
Neither. When I used to be allowed alcohol I would drink white - red gave me migraines and I never acquired the taste.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Pay of the £1300 rent arrears thus, hopefully, stopping eviction proceedings. Buy a couple of small tech toys (e.g. an iPad). Save the rest.
27) What's your favourite place to hang at?
Home. My computer desk. Coffee shops. My brother's house. My aunt's house. Depends on my mood and health/spoons.
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
Not avidly but then not avidly-anti, either. I think that they may exist and I have 'seen' past-life or ghost scenes.
29) Favourite thing to do in your spare time?
30) Do you swear a lot?
Yeah, quite a lot.
31) Biggest pet peeve?
This varies. Currently our neighbours parking on the grass when there are plenty of spaces in the carpark on the tarmac.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Cold. *grabs an extra layer of clothing*
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Yeah. Sadly N is not a big romantic but I have learned to value constancy and support as well.
35) Do you believe in God?
Not any more, if you mean the Christian God. I am agnostic these days with a hint of polytheism. Open minded to discover what might be out there but very suspicious of organised religion.