- Tue, 15:42: RT @BillBailey: tried watching 'Inception' again, this time backwards..listening to Judas Priest
- Wed, 10:33: RT @DavidRoads: Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. -James Dean
- Wed, 11:08: RT @bydls: When my hands hurt to type/ energy is low I use RT as a twitter … "Like" button to show I agree, or feel the same way #spoonie
- Wed, 11:10: RT @Queen_UK: Wednesday is cancelled, due to lack of interest. Life shall resume on Thursday.
- Wed, 11:10: RT @bydls: RT @Dianagaeta: I'm throwing a #spoonie party. For all spoonies.
- Wed, 11:12: I am a #spoonie!!! Also to be found on @natdaylog which is my daily symptoms / meds / etc. twitter account #ms #multiplesclerosis
- Wed, 11:26: RT @alexandraerin: Attention, #ae_stories readers... I would appreciate it if you would take this survey: http://bit.ly/fgppyx
OhEmGee! Perhaps he does have a conscience after all! Iain Duncan Smith quits over planned disability benefit changes - BBC News
Boosted/rebloged from thnidu at Not everything happens for a reason Very, very good post about grieving, and what to say and especially…
Thought provoking. One quote I wrote down but I missed the name of who said it: "I don't believe in forgiveness any more than I believe in…