- 02:39:05: Off to #bed.
- 10:05:19: #wakingup to hungry cats.
- 11:12:39: #fedcats 3 of n. Put dishwasher on. Going to watch some TV and knit. May go back to bed.
- 13:01:50: I hate PTSD triggers and panic attacks. Just sayin'. Now have splitting headache. #cocodamol
- 13:02:41: Wish when things go okay they would stay okay and not fall apart two and a bit years later coz I get ill and can't keep on top of stuff. #ms
- 13:40:55: #paincount=8 Hope the cocodamol works soon. Trying to #nap.
- 13:44:31: Just wish the phone would stop ringing. Especially someone that takes 1,000,000 spoons to talk to or be near. Now trying to nap…
- 13:45:04: … trying to nap knowing I have a spoon-requiring voicemail to listen to. *sigh*
- 13:46:05: Make that "2+" spoon-requiring-voicemails according to my iPhone. *splat*
- 13:50:56: Can't calm down enough to sleep. Tinking the errors in Bulky/chunky double-knitting instead. For now.
- 13:58:06: Is it just me or is pain worse when triggered/panicking? Related: have just got an invite to http://www.ravelry.com/groups/chronic-stitchers
- 14:08:08: chills-sweats-panic-shivers-numb
- 14:13:38: Giving up tinking - making a worse mess. Another try at the duvet.
- 14:26:58: Headache is now migraine. iPhone now in airplane plus wifi so MAYBE I can try to sleep it off? If only the codeine would kick in…
- 17:28:29: I seem to have managed to sleep for a couple of hours. Sadly, I seem to have woken up and failed to stay asleep forever. #wakingup
- 17:29:57: @gwenzilla To which bit? *sigh* Life is such a PITA sometimes, isn't it…
- 17:44:43: #migraine not much better
seeing flashes/splashes of light/colour
- 22:44:59: Pondering attempting to assemble an omelette.
- 22:46:49: Emptied dishwasher.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com