- Sun, 16:38: RT @kleptones: Screw "real life applications". Want kids to learn science? Put this in every textbook: http://bit.ly/hkWmTK
- Sun, 17:54: "How to sell your book or comic for the iPad & iPhone without Apple’s 'help'." http://t.co/w5xlSKy Also for other eReaders. Tempted!
- Sun, 18:38: SMBC - February 28, 2003 http://www.smbc-comics.com/?id=74 Oh, so true. For some value of humourous fictional webcomic, I guess. ;-p
- Mon, 12:13: RT @Fayanora: I don't get this Mac versus PC rivalry. Both have their good points and bad points. I'm proud to say I use both a Mac AND a PC
- Mon, 12:14: RT @regularjen Until everyone on Earth can afford an alternative to books/library books, … have to exist. …cannot go back to the elite alone
Thu, 05:24: RT @ mcglk: I'm ridiculously excited about a reboot of B5. Normally, I wouldn't be. I mean, . . . well, as @ straczynski said: too…
Sun, 20:00: LOL! https://t.co/0KdX0y0KdQ
Sat, 14:10: .@ YodelOnline I just got a text saying that my parcel was left in my safe place and there is a card through my door. There is no…