- Mon, 16:39: Is it just me that finds Mark Yoshimoto Nemkoff's reading style strange and hard to listen to? Sentences seem to have stress in wrong places
- Mon, 16:41: Re-listening to #MYN's #ShadowFallsBadlands before I listen to #ShadowFallsAngelOfDeath. Having to do so in small bursts (see above).
- Mon, 16:42: #ShadowFalls itself (the first series) was much easier to listen to because it used voice actors.
- Mon, 21:18: "Let’s Talk about Julian Assange. › BARCC Blog" http://j.mp/gKGjAp
- Mon, 22:54: "If you're not mature enough to treat consent like a continual process, you're not mature enough to be having sex." http://j.mp/fd4k8Q Truth
- Mon, 22:55: "Let’s Talk about Julian Assange. › BARCC Blog" http://j.mp/gKGjAp A clear and calm round-up (IMO) of the facts.
- Tue, 12:13: Seen on LJ, quoted from else-twitter: "Westboro church attendees get to heaven, are only allowed to stand outside carrying signs." Indeed. ☠