N.B. I really don't like pink, in case that affects any decisions you might make!
- Any of the US-only yarns that I cannot get in the UK e.g. Sugar n Cream, Peaches n Cream, Bernat, KnitPicks, etc. Also, any indie-dyer yarn (preferably NOT PINK).
- Anything from my Etsy Favourites list - with the items added most recently and so most desired nearest the top.
- A Jordana Paige Tool Case (black or red preferred).
- These ID tags for circular needles.
- Adopt me a female snow leopard at the Snow Leopard Trust.
- Amazon UK Gift Card / email voucher.
- Anything on my Amazon UK wishlist s (I have four or five).
- Anything on my Amazon US wishlist.
- Waterstones (or similar) eBook eVouchers.
- iTunes UK eVouchers. Can be bought in Tesco and so, I assume, in other supermarkets and stores in the UK. Can also be bought online via the iTunes app. Google knows things.
- Paypal funds (My email/account is natalie
[dotty_thing]com, obviously replace the
[weird_words]with the punctuation symbols you would expect to be in their places in an email address). I can use Paypal for many online stores.
- Anything on my listography/natalief list.
An icon like the one that I described/asked for in this post.
- eBooks, preferably in .EPUB format. Preferably eBook versions of books that I read years ago and would love to re-read, such as "Always Coming Home" by Ursula le Guin. I will try to write an eBook wishlist later and add it to this.
- This hat knitting pattern eBook Going Straight - A New Generation of Knitted Hats by Woolly Wormhead woollywormhead.com (Ravelry link) £12 (GBP)
- Yarn. Another nebulous category and potentially long list and maybe, again, paypal funds would be the better bet here as I buy a lot of my yarn for knitting on eBay.
- A japa mala necklace (or bracelet length but preferably necklace length) made of haematite (magnetic or not) and/or tiger's eye stones/beads.
- A row counter bracelet or similar row counter.
- Snag-less stitch markers/counters like these, these, these, these or these.
- From my twitter: 20:26:49: Need #wishlist: An adult non-tip and non-spill "sippy-cup" type drinking receptacle (I use a Camelbak for iced water) that I can use for soda and/or hot drinks.
20:28:04: #nts: Just because the cup will not tip over (wider base than top and has a lid and you drink through that, …
20:28:50: … if you tip it up too much while drinking you *WILL* end up wearing its contents be they hot, scalding, warm, icy or fizzy.
- Anything on my Think Geek wishlist
Cataclysm expansion for WoW (EU version, comes out Dec 7th, can be bought online as a download-only version. I can use Paypal for this, too.
Let me know if you need better links or info. Many of you can get to my contact info via my LJ userinfo. If you would like to send me something and cannot view my contact info, let me know here and/or email me.
If there is anything I might be able to do for you, please do link your wishlist or leave a comment.
Comments screened in case you want to ask anything private. Anonymous commenting enabled for people who are not LJ-owners.