CROSS OFF THE STUFF YOU'VE DONE
Graduated High School. Well, I did my exams, got my results and did not have to go any more. We do not 'graduate' as such until university here in the UK. Kissed someone. I should hope so - I am married!
- Smoked cigarettes. No. Never even tried tobacco (except for passively and without my consent). Given a choice, I never will.
Got so drunk you passed out. Rode every ride at an amusement park. Collected something really stupid. Gone to a rock concert. Helped someone.
- Gone fishing.
Watched four movies in one night. Gone long periods of time without sleep. Lied to someone.
- Snorted cocaine.
Failed a class. Smoked weed. Medicinally and without tobacco.
- Dealt drugs.
Taken a college level course. Been in a car accident.
- Been in a tornado.
- Done hard drugs (i.e. ecstasy, heroin, crack, meth, acid).
- Watched someone die.
Been to a funeral. Burned yourself. Unintentionally and often.
- Ran a marathon.
Your parents got divorced. Cried yourself to sleep. Spent over $200 in one day. Flown on a plane. Cheated on someone. Been cheated on. Written a 10 page letter. Gone skiing.
- Been sailing.
Cut yourself.Not intentionally. Had a best friend. Lost someone you loved. Shoplifted something.
- Been to jail.
- Dangerously close to being in jail.
- Had detention.
- Skipped school.
- Got in trouble for something you didn’t do.
- Stolen books from the library.
Gone to a different country.
- Dropped out of school. (College.)
- Been in a mental hospital.
- Watched the “Harry Potter” movies. Kinda — the first one.
Had an online diary.
- Fired a gun.
- Gambled in a casino.
- Had a yard sale.
- Had a lemonade stand.
- Actually made money at the lemonade stand.
Been in a school play.In the orchestra. Some acting at junior school. Been fired from a job.
- Taken a lie detector test.
- Swam with dolphins.
Gone to Sea World. Voted for someone on a reality TV show. Written poetry. Read more than 20 books a year. Gone to Europe. Loved someone you couldn’t have. Wondered about your sexuality. Used a coloring book over age 12. Had surgery. Had stitches. Taken a taxi.
- Seen the Washington Monument. I may have when we were in the US for 8 months when I was 5 - 6 but I cannot remember.
Overdosed Had more than 5 IM’s/online conversations going at once. Had a drug or alcohol problem. Been in a fist fight.Well, nails, teeth and hair fight (girls). Suffered any form of abuse. Had a hamster. Petted a wild animal. Used a credit card.
- Gone surfing in California.
- Did “spirit day” at school.
Dyed your hair.Temporary tints.
- Got a tattoo.
Had something pierced. Got straight A’s.
- Been on the Honor Roll. The what now?
Taken pictures with a webcam. Started a fire.
- Gotten caught having a party while parents were gone away.