- 00:46:09: Meghan Ward gives an insight into her 'Butt-in-chair stick-to-it-iveness': http://bit.ly/cgW9fa. (via @ScrivenerApp)
- 00:46:21: Author/Scriv-user Neil Cross on writing anywhere: http://bit.ly/cmVUsL (via @ScrivenerApp)
- 00:53:53: "Freedom - OS X Networking Freedom Software" http://j.mp/aL7n1B Ooooo useful! Planned offline time in the online world! *downloads* #writing
- 01:44:16: Melting exhausted. Brain-dead and spoon-less. Ear-plugging beep noise. Low-batt'ry smoke-'larm. Time to try sleeping. Writing tomorrow. zzzz
- 14:07:58: OMG my house can now be seen on Google Street View! I feel stupidly excited about it. (via @tru) Privacy goes bang!
- 15:49:26: Also on the 250-word list is tonality, trialogue, clienting and "goldfish bowl facilitated conversation". http://j.mp/bFwfE4 *facepalm* ;-p
- 19:05:28: "It's my journal and I'll blog if I want to! - I am apparently a Web Octopus" http://j.mp/cNWQ73
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com