- 09:07:47: The plot bunnies want me to start writing now but it is not November yet and so I am making notes and researching the pseudoscience. *poing*
- 09:50:51: A bit nauseous. Woke at 6 am and fed cats. Had a small breakfast and some tea. May go back to bed.
- 09:52:27: Dif. water? RT @LizUK: Deep question of the day: why does tea at home and tea at work taste different - when same TYPE of tea is used?
- 12:00:29: Awake since 6. Back to bed for a bit now.
- 12:01:25: Anyone want a Brizzly invite? If so, PM me your email addy.
- 16:33:22: Four out of five dentists recommend Brizzly for cavity-free tweeting. The first 10 people to use this code can try it. http://bit.ly/VTQQ0
- 16:33:57: I also have 9 other invites - if you want one DM me your email addy!
- 17:42:04: I only seem to be able to stay awake for a couple of hours at a time despite sugar, other food, caffeine and modafinil.
- 17:59:41: #mylasttweetonearth is likely to be, "Feeling crap. Going back to bed." And on that note, #goingbacktobed
- 20:02:52: A couple of hours asleep. A couple of hours awake. Lather, rinse, repeat. *thud*
- 21:42:14: "Rage | Babelgum" http://j.mp/3mrFwY
Just finished watching the second episode. WOW! Cast! Also, tragic and funny!
- 22:35:04: Halfway throught the 5th episode of Rage and the intarwebz have turned to treacle. :( 1 sec play, 9 sec pause while it "streams".
- 22:38:39: *sigh*
- 22:56:48: ✔✔ RT @tatty73: I have the best husband ever! He has given up work 2day to become my full time carer. How amazing is that - true love eh?! X
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com