- 04:21:31: @Documentally Not in a cold sweat, but I am awake. Then again I am mostly nocturnal…
- 09:03:40: I seem to be wide awake, unable to go back to sleep and with gut cramps. 4 hrs sleep > 0 and is often enough, maybe with a nap later. ;)
- 09:13:29: One more knitter on the plinth (rooknits on Ravelry) Go watch while you have your breakfast. http://bit.ly/Hr7dg (via @SandBLondon)
- 12:43:28: Is it possible to be nauseous and have heart burn at the same time? (via @migrainechickie) Definitely possible. Reflux.
- 12:53:34: @migrainechickie *hugs*
- 14:23:40: Home again, home again,
Time for a nap!
- 14:26:49: @mcglk *hugs*
- 17:44:35: Wishlist: a way to look down out of my window without having to kneel on my desk. Go Go Gadget Fibre Optics! ;-p
- 21:28:20: "pocketbook politics" from bunny (@ happymrlocust) - US vs UK healthcare: http://bit.ly/17MfVj
- 21:47:51: "Hi, I'm the internet." Unshelved strip for Saturday, August 15, 2009: http://bit.ly/UHGhv
- 21:52:40: "Knitting Season" by The Knit Princess http://bit.ly/3C0OZR
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com