Are you tired of those piss weak 'friendship' poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality?
Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
You will see no cute little smiley faces on this card -- Just the stone cold truth of a great friendship.
1. When you are sad -- I will help you get pickled and plot revenge against the bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you are thinking of something that I would probably want to be involved in.
4. When you are scared -- I will rag you about it every chance I get until you're NOT.
5.... When you are worried -- I will tell you stories about how much worse it could be until you stop whining.
6... When you are confused -- I will try to use only little words.
7... When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall -- I will laugh at your clumsy backside, but I'll help you up.
9. This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask;
because you are my friend.
Friendship is like pissing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.
Send this to 5 of your closest friends,
Then get depressed because you can only think of 2